insert obligatory title

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

woo i actually have about half an hour to spare. am wondering if it's ok to take panadol with coffee.

and instead of typing away incoherently in this red blog of mine, i should be writing in my other "journal"... one that would make up 5% (i think?) of my counselling subject. interestingly, i let out on quite a bit of my personal life in that journal, knowing fully well that the demo would be reading it.

heck, i even write bout my crush you know! <3<3<3 wth.

no la, so old edi where got crushes.

but come think of it, i find that sometimes it's sorta easier to share things with complete strangers rather than people who are close to you. even if those strangers judge you, it wont be as bad as having your friends see you in that same light.

you get whatever's bothering you off your chest, and that random guy sitting next to you on the train will just disappear from your life once you get off your stop (hopefully. i mean, sometimes it's really a small world).

by the way, on a totally unrelated topic. should i cut my hair or curl it! because! it's so freaking effing bloody LONG that it's annoying me already, and i'm guessing ppl around me as well, har har.

and i have this habit of not tying it up so i'll be slinging it around the whole time wth. shut up la i damn lazy to tie it up properly like what i use to do last time. high ponytail. -_-"

pls dont ask me to straighten it. and don't ask me to do the lala style straight fringe then burst of curls wth. no fringe. sworn off fringe.

and yes i know i'm balding WTH so i'll do something bout it. yes yes i may be balding but i'm still as hot and sexy as ever. right.

ok off to class.