woe is me

Saturday, September 22, 2007

yeah me, who is pms-ing. hence highly unstable emotionally. and randomly incoherent.

like, you know, i didn't realise i was so angry. and i vented it out at the person i should least vent to. sigh, the guilt =(

curt tones and rude words uttered. i'd like to say that it was the incident that put me in a state of anger, and hence those hurtful words and hurtful tones i used.

and then ah, it accumulated to a full-fledge venting of my anger on what was pissing me off so much. anger and emotions escalating sial. i was on the verge of... well, i was on the verge of something.

probably not very good to bottle things up, as eventually the freaking bottle can't hold on for much longer. all it did was just bubble over the rim a little, and i'm already taken aback by the wave of anger that consumed me. well, albeit brief la.

how ah? anger management. mayb i should, like, shout at a wall or something the next time i'm pissed off instead of swallowing it down as if it were a fishball. a big fishball. don't even ask me WHY a fishball. i don't even swallow fishballs whole. heck, i don't even like fishballs all that much.

maybe one of those little cup puddings. yeah, i like those.