i've completed it!

Saturday, June 21, 2008

as in, my very short internship stint. two more weeks before i start uni again =D

plans for next two weeks: grow lots of mushroom on my fabulous behind!

*cough*

nevermind writing report and filling up my buku log. or getting ready on a topic for my final year paper. those can wait. *waves hand airily*

haha, next semester hasn't even started and procrastinating sherry has already emerged.

currently hooked on that's not my name, and then chelsea dagger, and technical difficulties on the other hand. i should start sticking to just one genre.

oh and yeah teksi kematian untuk si comel not coming malaysia after all. they were enticed by more attractive deals in singapore. yes i know teksi kematian untuk si comel sounds ridiculous. the fact that i malay-ified dcfc's name is proof enough that i'm slightly miffed.

2 tortoises in a row!:

Anonymous said...

Good to know that you have time to grow mushrooms on your fabulous behind. 'Cause that means you have time to spend with me! Buahahahaha.

sherry said...

but it's time to clear the mushroom farm and get back to work =( sem starting dear.