you

Monday, June 25, 2007

don't get all huffy. i don't even have enough time for my close friends and even THEY'RE not being like that. you have no right, and obviously i'll prioritise them over you, because they are my CLOSE FRIENDS.

no offense to you. not everyone is my close friend. duh, if i may add. might as well throw in some eye-rolling.

and no, i can't give a definite answer simply BECAUSE i can't. hence i don't give promises. i state clearly beforehand, so please don't get all huffy when i can't.

so, now i sound like a really mean person? you're my friend, sure you are.

but i have, uh, boundaries. now now, don't be incredulous. i have my reasons for that.

and to my knowledge, you do have other friends, no?

(very tempted to say "shoo, off you go now")

...... so shoo, off you go now.




anyway, harry potter and the deathly halos helloes hoses hallows.

out in july right? it's like what, over rm100? forget pre-order me no want.


zomg damn fugly man. children edition.



adult version. bit boring but at least not ugly.


hence i shall be buying the adult one, even if there'll be rowling's bigass pic on the back cover *grimaces*. already did so for the 6th book anyway, which was... uh, oh ya, order of the phoenix.

oh no no no, that's 5th wth. 6th is... something PRINCE....

THE HALF BLOOD PRINCE!

i can't believe my memory's this bad. argh.

(i didnt make that up la. i really couldnt remember.)

sigh, mahal sial la the book. wanna buy a thousand splendid suns as well but, freaking rm60 plus.

some more i have a few other books i'll be buying.

...... or i could use the money to buy like a dozen slutty tops from sungai wang.

woo-la-la.

3 tortoises in a row!:

Felicia said...

haha slutty tops sound good. please give me huggles!!! i had horrible morning tainted by all your booby emoticons last night! *waaa* I is very bawly today *bawl* *goes to shower and sleep day away* I refuse to work for at least 3 hours d. *sulk*

Anonymous said...

Hallooooooo~!

And yes, I agree. The children's cover is fugly. But I still really want to pre-order it only to see what is going to happen to Draco Malfoy... ;_;

sherry said...

felshia: *huggles!* hahaha, boobies good to make you study! really la, don't forget to study~

bonnie: draco malfoy shall die a cute little death that is bright pink MUAHAHA.
...... i don't even get what i just typed hahahaha.